Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dinner being delivered...130 miles

You know if you have been following this blog that  I am on a Mexican kick. Thanks in part to the best mexican food in SE Oregon, Chabelitas Taqueria, Vale , Oregon. Add to that my wifes leaning to the mexican flare and you can appreciate the fact that I am having dinner tonight delivered from Bend, a short 130 miles away.
Rigoberto's Taco Shop will be the source of dinner courtesy of my wife who is tonites delivery queen. For me,  Carne Asada Burrito, for her...fish tacos? 48 minutes for the facts to become evident. Oh I am hungry.

Now let me clarify, we are still THAI food fanatics, as a matter f fact, friday we will be in Eugene, OR tasting some Thai cuisine.

Tonite, however, salsa, tortillas and grilled steak.

No comments: